Monday, April 16, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!




I agree that the ana banana song is so annoying to hear over and over again but i like this commercial. It's true that from a mother's perspective, every son is best singer that ever existed in the world. And this commercial shows how a mother loves his son so much. Supportive, that no one can ever be, than a mom only.

I remember when I used to love singing when I was a child, my mother always told me that I'm good in singing and I have to practice more and more. Ahhhhh, But I think I'm not. Hahaha. Singing just don't love me as much as I love it. Hahaha..



The mom on the commercial shows support to his son by using their laptops, tablets, desktop computers just to add viewers of his sons video on you tube using PLDT myDSL.

Everyday and every night she visits the video without waiting. It's so fast that you don't need to wait for the buffer to watch it.

Now, are you using PLDT myDSL? Why not upgrade now and experience the unexpected?


And now, PLDT myDSL Plan 1299 is now upgraded to 1Mb from the previous 768Kb. Isn't that amazing?

And for subscribers of Plan 990, upgrade your subscription to Plan 1299 by simply adding P300 to your monthly bill. So why not upgrade now?

I'm sure, if your son creates a video on youtube you'll support them too, so register now and have PLDT myDSL Plan on your home today!  For more information, go to www.pldtmydsl.com.


 










4 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

It's good that I don't listen to music outside church. Visiting here again.

His Unfailing Love said...

Glad to be back here again

Straight from the heart said...

Visiting here, glad to know some thoughts about life here.

caxacal said...

Don't try to listen that music without the video... hahhaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
[Valid Atom 1.0]